Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Granville Market

I went over to Granville Market today (since the GPS guy isn't coming until 7:30 AM tomorrow) and took pictures of vegetables.

Green onions and red potatoes.




Lettuce


Peppers



Broccoli and carrots



Zucchini and eggplant




OK, these aren't vegetables. These guys didn't quite make it upstream.



I also bought a lot of food, some of which we had for dinner tonight. While I'm ready to leave Vancouver, I'm going to miss the market.

While I was outside at the market, these seagulls startled a woman into dropping her plate of chinese food. I missed getting a picture of it, but here's the aftermath. Notice the broccoli. Apparently, seagulls don't care for it.



They're not kidding:



There was another sign that read "Got Fries?", but I couldn't get a good picture of it. Too bad, it reminded me of the larcenous gulls at Sam's in Tiburon.

No comments: